|Home||» Products||» Woven Friction Parts||» Woven Friction Parts|
Woven Friction Parts
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Being an ISO: 9001:2001 certified company, we manufacture Woven Friction Sheet. These sheets are extensively used for making clutches for forging power presses. Designed from best quality materials, our Woven Friction Sheet is tested for the parameters of durability by our expert team of engineers. Apart from that, we provide these sheets in multiple diameters & thicknesses at pocket friendly prices to our customers.
- Highly durable
- Sturdy structure
- Negligible maintenance
- Friction for design purpose : 0.23 (dry)
- Physical properties (normal)
- Data based on standard rest methods.
- Tensile strength: 280kg/cm-square
- Shear strength: 360Kg/cm-square
- Compressive strength: 2250Kg/cm-square
- Rivet holding capacity: 1230Kg/cm-square
- Specific gravity: 1.7
- Thickness: 3mm to 65mm
- 500mm X 500mm
Recommended Mating Surfaces:
Good quality fine grained pearlitic cast iron. Cast steel is not suitable for use as a mating surface but forged or cold rolled steel with a Brinell hardness of 200 or more may be used.
- Payment Terms
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
The regions in India where we offer our products and services are Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chennai, Bangalore and South India.
ISO 9001 certified company